New year (kinda)? New commissions post.
This time, the drive is to save for expenses after graduation such as moving and admission costs; and before that, trips up to Chicago to visit my girlfriend. I’ve tried to keep the prices affordable, but enough that I can actually afford the bus tickets and shipping costs needed to make a dream into reality.
- Complex designs entails things like extremely intricate costumes (think MMO armor or other things with a lot of details) or non-humanoid material such as anthro or mecha art. It covers an entire piece, so multiple characters won’t add it each time.
- Simple backgrounds are included free of charge.
- I can do transparency on chibis or full body art, by request.
- Art is done at 300 DPI, print capable; but for personal use only.
- Prices subject to possible change.
Just got this done by calvin Kortge from Phoenix Rising in Ludington, MI.
long live the daleks. <3